Monday, April 8, 2013

Something Denim, something blue..




   Can't ever go wrong with a great pair of jeans. Especially when they're brand spankin' new, like this great find from Tres Blah. I have to admit, I have less than 10 pairs of jeans and my go-to's are usually non mesh. I don't know why and maybe some of you can relate, but something about 'wearing' system/sculpty layers makes it feel more uhhhh.. real? LOL, yeah I know I'm not wearing these irl, and will probably have to visit a psychiatrist after this post.
   Right. So the top is from The Secret Store and part of this month's FaMESHed event. Got to visit W.Couture's monthly edition and nabbed these really cute headbands from Le fil Casse, earrings are the latest from Finesmith available at the Limited Bazaar.
   And Magika released the Rewind 'do' which comes w/ the optional string/ribbon. I really love that their hair has a texture HUD. Its cost effective, and common sense in my book, I understand creators need to make a profit, but there's nothing I hate worst than having to buy different shades/colors to match whatever it is my look will be. I could very well spend that extra L$ on another style in your store.. know what I mean Vern?
   Thanks again to Sookie over at Sookie's World, for another great Twisted Color Challenge! I hope this one was closer than my usual blunders lol!

Featured Items:
Top>The Secret Store, Lua's Lipstick Cropped Shirt Available @ FaMESHed
Bottom>Tres Blah's Juju Jeans original wash (new)(non mesh)
Shoes>N-Core Obesssion in Silver
{le fil casse} la vie en rose headband blue Available @ W. Couture Fair Monthly Edition
Finesmith Shame Earth Earrings Available @ Limited Bazaar

Hair>Magika's Rewind (new and includes optional hair string)
Skin>Pink Fuel's Alyx
Eyes>Ikon Lucid Eyes Exposure
Poses by Diesel Works and Embody


No comments: