Sunday, April 7, 2013

L2S #7 Back in Black



“All I can tell you about fashion and style is this: buy and wear what makes you happy.” 


Lesson # 54.2... pay careful attention to your shoe size, because I sure as heck didn't :/ 


 Quick blurb: I've been looking and looking for that perfect 'little black dress' ever since I ditched a really cute prim/sculpty one I had for years. It had to be simple, subtly sexy, and a unique mesh cut. Fleshtone's Ariana fits my avie 'like a glove' and something I would wear irl as well. So +100000 for the find :-)

Be sure to take the Taxi to Euphoria's Black Seduction @ the Limited Bazaar!

Featured Items:
Dress>Fleshtone's Ariana Cutout (mesh) Available @ Limited Bazaar
Jewelry>MiWardrobe's Black Spirit Bracelet and Necklace Available @ Limited Bazaar
           >GizzA's Asia Watch Creme/Gold (New!)
Shoes>ryvolter's Ultra Translucent Pump in Black
Skin>Glam Affair's Zara America 01
Hair>Truth's Teddy in Seaspray (New!)
Eyes>IKON Ardent Eyes in platinum Available @ The Boutique
Poses by Purple Poses

Euphoria Website


No comments: