Saturday, April 6, 2013

Once Upon a Time..


"The mirror answered...'You, my queen, are fair; it is true. But the young queen is a thousand times fairer than you'." Brothers Grimm

 
Copyright All rights reserved by Natalee Oodles - STYLEMINIONS.com

   Greetings fellow folklorian fans. This week we celebrate Disney'sCopyright most beloved princess, Snow White at SL DisneyBound and oh what a celebration! The Flickr Pool is absolutely breathtaking and should be at least one of your daily stops. For this challenge, I chose to give a nod of sort, to one of my favorite TV shows who ironically stars, Snow White :-) I won't go into too much detail about the show, but I've included hyperlinks if you care to peek. See if you can guess which part of my version of Snow, gives that 'nod'...Hint! It's non apparel!
   I am wearing (or rather Snow is) an ensemble of artilleri goodness from her shoulders down to her ..knees lol. Artilleri is a brand I picked up whilst looking for retro items back in the 'club' days, and ever since, I have fallen in love with every single piece in Antonia Marat's collection, Ruby Capris being the top! You can put together just about any ensemble with these capris.. non meshed ultra smooth yumminess. Did someone say hour glass figure? Ch`yeah!
   Do be sure to visit Artilleri's Mainstore and take a tour around the sim for awesome photo-ops and a good throwback to retro goodness.
   There has been so many reboots of Snow's character as of late, more misses than hits I think. But over all, I will always picture Snow, as the princess with the purest of heart, destined to reign, destined to roam.
 


Featured Items:
Top>>artilleri's Othelie Blouse in blue
Bottom>>artilleri's Ruby Capris in yellow
Shoes>>J's Platform Pumps by JB Gazov
Necklace>>* RezIpsa Loc * ~ Bee & Rose
Skin>>Pink Fuel's Arcade March Gacha, Von D
Hair>>Elikatira's Early black 04
Eyes>>Mayfly Mesh Midnight Oil w2
Nails>>Candynails Basic Red 07

Pose 1> flowey arcade tales #4
Pose 2>Diesel Works Beth Available at Pose Fair 2013
Pose 3>Embody F Portrait VIP Gift at Mainstore


No comments: