Sunday, March 31, 2013

SL Disneybounding 3 - Gaston...

As a specimen yes I'm exasperating!! (my ad-lib)



  My.. what a guy that Gaston! Hate him, love him.. eat.. wait.. never mind. When I think of Gaston, the first word that comes to my mind has always been, pompous. And so there in lay my inspiration. I wanted to find  wear, something outlandish, loud, super out of the norm, weird even!
   A look this screamed, "I'm here, like it or lump it".
   If this doesn't say Gaston, I might just go out and get my own Le Fou to lick my.. shoes.. ok??!
   This is the Molly dress, created by riri Bazar of Hate Me and Eat Me. So appropriate wouldn't you say? And even though the bold colors are more 'Wonder Woman-esque' rather than Gaston.. the message behind the design is clear to airheads like me.. "Take whatever booty you can find, but remember: the Beast is mine!".. NO no, darnit that's the wrong message. Bad keyboard!


Featured Items:
Outfit>>h.m.a.e.m. Molly dress in red by riri Bazar Available @ The Couturier's Docks, SaliMar (Limited stock)
Shoes>>N-core Illusion Galaxy
Earrings>>Mandala tukemonos in gold
Rings/Nails>>Pure Poison's Naira in gold Available @ L'accessoires
Hair>>LoQ Gin in black
Skin>>Belleza's Ava SK 6
Eyes>> Ikon Lucid Eyes Exposure
Makeup>>Lilah Lips-Milk 9 (Cupcakes)
Poses>>Ricielli poses (and 2 more I dun' ferget which though I'm sorry :( )

SL Disneybounding @ StyleMinions
SL Disneybounding Flickr Pool

Thanks for stopping by and do the do! Hyperlink hop and try your hand at SL Disneybounding!

No comments: