Thursday, March 14, 2013

GizzA's splendid Chantelle...




     I probably won't do this gorgeous gown any justice, but I am enthralled by this creation from Gizza. I am so sorry for my lack in PS or Gimp skills :/ 
   The delicate texturing of the feathers grabbed my attention instantly. But then again, Giz Seorn creates like none other on the grid. I was first introduced to Gizza by one of my SL sisters who at that time was an aspiring model.
   And just like that, just like so many of you.. the Gizza brand has become a staple in my virtual closet. I can always trust that whatever she creates will be outstanding. Chantelle is no exception and even if it was a Limited Edition gown, as soon as I saw that notice drop down and looked at the ad, that teleport button was PWNED!!
   As of this posting there is approx. 41/50 left, so take the limo, pick up Chantelle, and do be sure to check out Gizza's on going red tag sales as well.
   Again so sorry for not giving the gown the glamorous shot it deserves :( 

Limo to Gizza Creations

Creditos:
Gown: GizzA's Chantelle Gown {Mesh}  by Giz Seorn 
Hair: LoQ Absolut
Skin: Pink Fuel Gacha Von D Available at the Arcade
Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Light Eyes October Morning

Mathilde Chandeliers from LISP