Monday, April 15, 2013

Tempestuous..sorta.


      Going to jump right in here.. Do visit Strawberry's blog to read up on the other memes as well!!

_________________________________________________

  1. What’s your SL name? Wendz Tempest (main avatar)
  2. What made you choose this name? My rl nickname and the Tempest bit.. because I was having a bit of PMS that day and it suited me...the title of this post should actually be Impetuous. (no thats not a disease)
  3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Wendz. One syllable names FTW! (I've been called ditz, dork and other choice morsels as well, ALSO one syllable names.. please sense the sarcasm genius)
  4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) I've had wonky ones. The latest being, Aravis Tarkeenah.. as my ode' to CS Lewis' Chronicle of Narnia. 
  5. Do you like your SL name? Certainly!
  6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? Display This!#@#$
  7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? fookmii (hopes she doesn't get spammed.. sorry hun!!!)
  8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? The Slenderman

Okies!! Off to pad my feet around an apparel store for a living...
Ciao Ciao...

Featured items:
Dress> LMD's Marilyn Dress in Lilac
Hair>LeLutka's Athena
Skin> Glam Affair's Margot | America
Eyes>IKON's Ardent Eyes | Rose
Poses by Diesel Works

1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

OMG The Slenderman is actually a name? That's awesome! I am laughing so much hearing about all these creative names. Thanks for sharing! <3 And I love Wendz, so unique!