Friday, February 15, 2013

50 Shades of Sexy- Week 3 Sexual Healing




   And photo editing practice continues. You know, I feel like my images are beginning to look like ads rather than actual art :/ I just want to showcase the lingerie above anything else I guess. Have been trying to add quirky subliminal things to posh up the picture. I think the imaginary people in my head are 'getting it'. But woe to you readers, this girl is still learning the mojo of SL Fashion blogging. 
   This third and probably my most favorite piece of Luminescent Jewell's lingerie line, is called Seduction Fishnet Stocking in White. It is her most popular item and is available in red, pink and black. It also comes in several different layers including, gloves, socks, revealing and pants, thong and top. I appreciate the work she put into the seaming as well. Be sure to grab the limo to 'taste' the rest of her designs!

Lingerie: taste's Seduction Fishnet Body Stocking in White by Luminescent Jewell
Hair: Exile's Sway My Way by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin: Belleza's Kate Frost by Tricky Boucher
redhandprint tattoo layer-gift