Thursday, March 21, 2013

L2S #3 - Orange vs Chocolate and Fashion For Life 2013


  
   The inspiration behind my third Learning to Style post? The lovely combination of orange and chocolate...

   I had to take a breather and step back from content overload. This gave me a chance to open up all the goodies from Fashion for Life, Skin Fair and those impulse purchases along the way. The ribbed ruching on Ala Folie's Veronique reminds me of my favorite summer dress while living on the island of Maui.. Originally released last fall, this was my first time to try Pixivor Allen's designs courtesy of her store at this year's Fashion For Life and I'm so glad for it. You can see her love for art through her texturing.
   The chocolate part of this outfit comes from one of Gos' newer releases, the Angelina Peeptoe, and can I just give a shout out to the team at Gos' Boutique for gathering all the data for the One Time Skin Matching System? Amazing work right there.
   I've still got a long way to go with this Learning thing, and have not pinned out what is my 'style', yet. Typical Pisces. But I digress. If style is eternal, then I should be good for some time yet :/ Cheers :-)
   
Raw img.. like eggs in protein shake  (eep)



Featured Items:
Top and Bottom>> AlaFolie Veronique  by Pixivor Allen
Necklace>> Kungler's Maracuja FFL 2013 edition
Ring>> Eclipse LaSchiava in rubin|gold Available at L'accessoires
Gos Boutique Angelina Peeptoe's in chocolate New!
Skin>> Izzie's Asia Skin Brow Available at Skin Fair 2013
Exile Maylee Hair

Clutch from Le PoppyCock
Poses from !bang
Eyes from Ibanez Soft Glow Erebos Light

No comments: